Howdy there, this post is about Kelsyus Convertible Canopy Chair - Blue | Shop Your Way: Online Shopping & Earn Points On Tools, Appliances, Electronics & More (marvelous Folding Outdoor Chairs With Canopy Images #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1392 x 1392. It's file size is only 86 KB. Wether You ought to download This attachment to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Folding Outdoor Chairs With Canopy.
Kelsyus Convertible Canopy Chair - Blue | Shop Your Way: Online Shopping & Earn Points On Tools, Appliances, Electronics & More (marvelous Folding Outdoor Chairs With Canopy Images #2) Photos Album
Kelsyus Convertible Canopy Chair - Blue | Shop Your Way: Online Shopping & Earn Points On Tools, Appliances, Electronics & More (marvelous Folding Outdoor Chairs With Canopy Images #2) has been used with growing consistency. An increasing number of homeowners discover that they're able to use talent in their bathroom. There are numerous different alternatives to select from. It is merely of narrowing your final decision to only one choice a matter. Traditional Kelsyus Convertible Canopy Chair - Blue | Shop Your Way: Online Shopping & Earn Points On Tools, Appliances, Electronics & More (marvelous Folding Outdoor Chairs With Canopy Images #2)s are often square or round.
Supplies that are regular incorporate stainless steel or porcelain. Which elements that are standard are good, for cosmetic that is true you can pick materials like marble or cement. The caliber of the consistency contributes authentic dilemma to the toilet and is very stunning.
It is possible to and really should desire an uneven Kelsyus Convertible Canopy Chair - Blue | Shop Your Way: Online Shopping & Earn Points On Tools, Appliances, Electronics & More (marvelous Folding Outdoor Chairs With Canopy Images #2) if you prefer bouquets. This style resembles a decorative bowl that is bright that is beautiful with flowers adoring the top part of the dish. It is mounted seamlessly beneath the desk and appears very gorgeous.
For anything just a little unique it is possible to select a Kelsyus Convertible Canopy Chair - Blue | Shop Your Way: Online Shopping & Earn Points On Tools, Appliances, Electronics & More (marvelous Folding Outdoor Chairs With Canopy Images #2) that is deeply ranked. As the hint of the oval will be the common range for the torpedo, one end of the raise is simply two or an inch heavy. it is spectacular to behold and a number of fun to show down for your friends although you need to have a bigger counter space to support this style. You can also locate additional shapes including square. Some includes while some have a serving that's precisely the same range throughout the jar. Both types are simply of determining which one will continue to work best in your restroom a.
Another trendy that is modern-style but also is really a leaf- . This style appears very stunning when exhibited sidebyside. Dual leaf leaves almost mimic grapes that collapsed softly on your bathroom desk.
For those who have a guest toilet that needs a more female contact, that is possibly merely a torpedo for that space. With a great number of special variations that one may select, there must be work that fits you when creating a choice. But nobody suggests that bathroom remodeling that is profitable will be a simple task.
Convertiblecon•vert•i•ble (kən vûr′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being converted.
- having a folding top, as an automobile or pleasure boat.
- exchangeable for something of equal value: debts payable only in convertible currencies.
con•vert′i•bil′i•ty, con•vert′i•ble•ness, n.
- an automobile or a boat with a folding top.
- a sofa, couch, or chair whose seating section can be folded out into a bed.
- [Finance.]a convertible bond or security.
Canopycan•o•py (kan′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies, v., -pied, -py•ing.
- a covering, usually of fabric, supported on poles or suspended above a bed, throne, exalted personage, or sacred object.
- an overhanging projection or covering, as a long canvas awning stretching from the doorway of a building to a curb.
- an ornamental, rooflike projection or covering.
- Also called crown canopy, crown cover. the cover formed by the leafy upper branches of the trees in a forest.
- the sky.
- the part of a parachute that opens up and fills with air, usually made of nylon or silk.
- the transparent cover over the cockpit of an airplane.
- to cover with or as with a canopy: Branches canopied the road.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Shopshop (shop),USA pronunciation n., v., shopped, shop•ping, interj.
- a retail store, esp. a small one.
- a small store or department in a large store selling a specific or select type of goods: the ski shop at Smith's.
- the workshop of a craftsperson or artisan.
- the workshop of a person who works in a manual trade;
place for doing specific, skilled manual work: a carpenter's shop.
- any factory, office, or business: Our ad agency is a well-run shop.
- a course of instruction in a trade, as carpentry, printing, etc., consisting chiefly of training in the use of its tools and materials.
- a classroom in which such a course is given.
- one's trade, profession, or business as a subject of conversation or preoccupation.
- set up shop, to go into business;
begin business operations: to set up shop as a taxidermist.
- shut up shop:
- to close a business temporarily, as at the end of the day.
- to suspend business operations permanently: They couldn't make a go of it and had to shut up shop.
- talk shop, to discuss one's trade, profession, or business: After dinner we all sat around the table and talked shop.
- to visit shops and stores for purchasing or examining goods.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale: Retail merchants often stock their stores by shopping in New York.
- to seek a bargain, investment, service, etc. (usually fol. by for): I'm shopping for a safe investment that pays good interest.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale in or by: She's shopping the shoe stores this afternoon.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- to put into prison;
- to behave treacherously toward;
- to try to sell (merchandise or a project) in an attempt to obtain an order or contract.
- (used in a store, shop, etc., in calling an employee to wait on a customer.)
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Onlineline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
Error 502PHP7.0-FPM restart, please wait...
Pointspoint (point),USA pronunciation n.
- a sharp or tapering end, as of a dagger.
- a projecting part of anything: A point of land juts into the bay.
- a tapering extremity: the points of the fingers.
- something having a sharp or tapering end: a pen point.
- a pointed tool or instrument, as an etching needle.
- a stone implement with a tapering end found in some Middle and Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic cultures and used primarily for hunting.
- a mark made with or as if with the sharp end of something: Her sharp heels left points in the carpet.
- a mark of punctuation.
- period (def. 15).
- See under decimal fraction.
- [Phonet.]a diacritic indicating a vowel or other modification of sound.
- one of the embossed dots used in certain systems of writing and printing for the blind.
- something that has position but not extension, as the intersection of two lines.
- a place of which the position alone is considered;
spot: We're leaving for Chicago and points west.
- any definite position, as in a scale, course, etc.: the boiling point.
- (in acupuncture) a particular spot on the body at which a needle may be inserted, as to relieve pain.
- [Navig.]any of 32 separate horizontal directions, 11° 15′ apart, as indicated on the card of a compass or gauged with reference to the heading of a vessel.
- See point of sailing.
- a degree or stage: frankness to the point of insult.
- a particular instant of time: It was at that point that I told him he'd said enough.
- a critical position in a course of affairs: Morale had reached a low point.
- a decisive state of circumstances: He reached the point where he could no longer pay his debts.
- the important or essential thing: the point of the matter.
- the salient feature of a story, epigram, joke, etc.: to miss the point.
- a particular aim, end, or purpose: He carried his point.
- a hint or suggestion: points on getting a job.
- a single or separate article or item, as in an extended whole;
a detail or particular: the fine points of a contract.
- an individual part or element of something: noble points in her character.
- a distinguishing mark or quality, esp. one of an animal, used as a standard in stockbreeding, judging, etc.
- the extremities of an animal, esp. a horse or dog.
- [Railroads, Brit.]a switch.
- a single unit, as in counting.
- a unit of count in the score of a game: Our team won by five points.
- (in craps) the number that must be thrown to win but not including 7 or 11 on the first roll: Your point is 4.
- [Ice Hockey.]either of two positions, to the right or left of the goal, to which an attacking defenseman is assigned, usually in the execution of a power play, to help keep the puck in the attacking zone.
- [Basketball.]a position in the front court, usually taken by the guard in charge of setting up the team's offense.
- the position of the fielder who plays a short distance in front of and to the offside of the batsman.
- the fielder playing this position.
- [Chiefly Boxing.]the end or tip (of the chin).
- the action of a hunting dog that indicates the presence and location of game by standing rigid and directing its head toward the game.
- the position taken by a hunting dog in pointing game.
- a branch of an antler of a deer: an eight-point buck.
- a cross-country run.
- one of the narrow tapering spaces marked on a backgammon board.
- a single credit, usually corresponding to an hour's class work per week for one semester.
- Also called breaker point. either of a pair of contacts tipped with tungsten or platinum that make or break current flow in a distributor, as in an automobile.
- [Brit.]an outlet or socket.
- a unit of price quotation, as in the U.S., one dollar in stock transactions, one hundredth of a cent in cotton and coffee, or one cent in oil, grain, pork, etc.: The price of stock went up two points today.
- (esp. in motion pictures) a percentage point, usually of the gross profits, granted to someone who agrees to invest or otherwise participate in a business project: The star of the movie recieved a million dollar guarantee and five points.
- one percent of the face value of a loan, esp. a mortgage loan, added on as a placement fee or a service charge and paid in advance or upon closing of the loan.
- a unit of weight equal to &fracnumer;
of a carat.
- a patrol or reconnaissance unit that goes ahead of the advance party of an advance guard, or follows the rear party of the rear guard.
- the stroke in bayonet drill or combat.
- a unit of type measurement equal to 0.013835 inch (&fracnumer;
inch), or &fracnumer;
pica. Cf. Didot point system.
- Also called press-point. (in a press) one of several metal prongs for perforating the sheet so that it will be in register when the reverse is printed.
- a unit of measure of paper or card thickness, equal to 0.001 inch.
- See vaccine point.
- See point lace.
- any lace made by hand.
- one of the pendent parts of a label.
- the vertex of the angle formed at a frog by two rails;
the intersection of gauge lines in a switch or frog.
- a tapering movable rail, as in a railroad switch.
- (in the game of go) any place where lines intersect or meet.
- act of pointing.
- [Archaic.]a tagged ribbon or cord, formerly much used in dress, as for tying or fastening parts.
- [Obs.]an end or conclusion.
- [Obs.]a pointed weapon, as a dagger.
- at, on, or upon the point of, on the verge of;
close to: on the point of death.
- at this point in time, now;
at this precise moment in history: At this point in time the President believes peace has been achieved.
- in point, that is pertinent;
applicable: a case in point.
- in point of, as regards;
in reference to: in point of fact.
- make a point of, to regard as important;
insist upon: She made a point of complimenting her friend's apartment.
- make points with, [Informal.]to curry favor with: to make points with one's boss.Also, make Brownie points with.
- strain or stretch a point, to depart from the usual procedure or rule because of special circumstances;
make a concession or exception: Though the position required three years of previous experience, and he had only two, they stretched a point because of his outstanding record.
- to the point, pertinent;
fitting: The reply was short and to the point.
- to direct (the finger, a weapon, the attention, etc.) at, to, or upon something.
- to indicate the presence or position of (usually fol. by out): to point out an object in the sky.
- to direct attention to (usually fol. by out): to point out the advantages of a proposal.
- to furnish with a point or points;
sharpen: to point a lead pencil.
- to mark with one or more points, dots, or the like.
- [Sculpture.]to transfer measurements of depth from a clay, wax, or plaster model to (a block of stone) by means of an apparatus that drills holes to the required depth prior to carving.
- to punctuate, as writing.
- [Phonet.]to mark (letters) with points.
- to separate (figures) by dots or points (usually fol. by off).
- to give greater or added force to (often fol. by up): to point up the necessity for caution.
- [Hunting.](of a hunting dog) to indicate the presence and location of (game) by standing rigid and facing toward the game.
- to fill the joints of (brickwork, stonework, etc.) with mortar or cement treated in various ways with tools after application.
- to dress the surface of (a stone) with a pointed tool.
- to dress (a stone) with a point.
- to narrow the end of (a rod) for passing through the dies of a drawbench.
- to narrow the end of (a tube) over the head of a pin that is gripped to pull the tube through the dies of a drawbench.
- to indicate position or direction, as with the finger.
- to direct the mind or thought in some direction;
call attention to: Everything points to his guilt.
- to aim.
- to have a tendency toward something: Economic conditions point to further inflation.
- to have a specified direction: The sign pointed west.
- to face in a particular direction, as a building.
- [Hunting.](of a hunting dog) to point game.
- to sail close to the wind.
- (of an abscess) to come to a head.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Error 502PHP7.0-FPM restart, please wait...
Moremore (môr, mōr),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] much [or]many [with]most [as superl.]
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- additional or further: Do you need more time? More discussion seems pointless.
- an additional quantity, amount, or number: I would give you more if I had it. He likes her all the more. When I could take no more of such nonsense, I left.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree: More is expected of him. The price is more than I thought.
- something of greater importance: His report is more than a survey.
- (used with a pl. v.) a greater number of a class specified, or the greater number of persons: More will attend this year than ever before.
adv. [compar. of much with most as superl.]
- in or to a greater extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form comparative phrases having the same force and effect as the comparative degree formed by the termination -er): more interesting; more slowly.
- in addition;
again: Let's talk more another time. We couldn't stand it any more.
- more and more, to an increasing extent or degree;
gradually more: They became involved more and more in stock speculation.
- more or less:
- to some extent;
somewhat: She seemed more or less familiar with the subject.
approximately: We came to more or less the same conclusion.