Howdy , this post is about Vintage Telephone Table Or Gossip Bench: A Great Idea (marvelous Antique Gossip Bench #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1376 x 1032. This photo's file size is just 274 KB. Wether You desired to save This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: Antique Gossip Bench.
10 images of Vintage Telephone Table Or Gossip Bench: A Great Idea (marvelous Antique Gossip Bench #9)
Antique Gossip Bench has been chosen from the newly-married pair to complete the house. As well as its layout that is contemporary but nonetheless simple, this stand already been as a result of many advantages such as for instance could possibly be applied as a way of gathering together your family, a childis understanding, a place to place your kitchen equipment and so on.
The Vintage Telephone Table Or Gossip Bench: A Great Idea (marvelous Antique Gossip Bench #9) suitable for home space's present day type. This mini table has a streamlined rectangular design to generate it appear more presentable for an active pair that is young. So did not spend much time a new pair who're very hectic modern tables will also be quicker handled and cleaned.
This desk is generally along with a-mini kitchen but can also be added to another bedroom. Pricing table is also cheaper than additional stand because of its small-size. If you would like to purchase this stand, there is in playing some design multifunctional tavern table below for motivation, no harm.
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Oror1 (ôr; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- (used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
- (used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
- (used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
- [Logic.]the connective used in disjunction.
Gossipgos•sip (gos′əp),USA pronunciation n., v., -siped or -sipped, -sip•ing or -sip•ping.
- idle talk or rumor, esp. about the personal or private affairs of others: the endless gossip about Hollywood stars.
- light, familiar talk or writing.
- Also, gos′sip•er, gos′sip•per. a person given to tattling or idle talk.
- [Chiefly Brit. Dial.]a godparent.
- [Archaic.]a friend, esp. a woman.
- to talk idly, esp. about the affairs of others;
go about tattling.
- [Chiefly Brit. Dial.]to stand godparent to.
- [Archaic.]to repeat like a gossip.
Ideai•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.