Howdy , this photo is about Indications For Cesarean Birth
. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 692 x 896. It's file size is only 102 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Indications For Cesarean Section.
Many idea of kitchen, Indications For Cesarean Birth
Alternatively, Indications For Cesarean Birth
Such that it makes the atmosphere of the cooking activity that-much more fun structuring all of this gear can be set. Next is just a distinct section of the kitchen kitchen that is filthy and clear. Though it is known as a home that is dirty, room hygiene stays the number one. The definition of disgusting arise since within this segment is really a food-processing cleanup furniture at once fresh. And so the area is prone to break apart.
Indicationsin•di•ca•tion (in′di kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- anything serving to indicate or point out, as a sign or token.
- a special symptom or the like that points out a suitable remedy or treatment or shows the presence of a disease.
- an act of indicating.
- the degree marked by an instrument.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
CesareanCe•sar•e•an (si zâr′ē ən),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes l.c.)
- Also called Cesarean section, C-section. an operation by which a fetus is taken from the uterus by cutting through the walls of the abdomen and uterus.
Also, Caesarean, Caesarian, Cesarian (for defs. 1, 2).
- of or pertaining to a Cesarean.