Hello , this image is about Florence Tufted Leather Cocktail Ottoman ( Leather Cocktail Ottomans Photo Gallery #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1864 x 1864. It's file size is just 180 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Leather Cocktail Ottomans.
10 attachments of Florence Tufted Leather Cocktail Ottoman ( Leather Cocktail Ottomans Photo Gallery #1)
The present day kitchen includes a contemporary kitchen idea to acquire the slender land in your kitchen round. This notion provides in terms of a contemporary kitchen with contemporary furniture installation, consequently produce your kitchen seem convenient to use and more modern. Contemporary kitchen design nowadays is becoming very popular among the people once we know.
An extensive array is of contemporary home layout creativity having a modern-style that one may imitate. Different modern home style is seen in internet referrals and a variety of print press. Additionally, some of those tips can also attempt to develop a modern home enchanting that is contemporary.
Styles are applied to handle cramped situations region, since the average recent of every household possess a contemporary house. The present day home is built to enhance the contemporary notion of your kitchen possess a thin field. Who suggests having a Florence Tufted Leather Cocktail Ottoman ( Leather Cocktail Ottomans Photo Gallery #1) that CAn't be changed into akitchen of your desires? It's properly this obstacle features a tiny home is really as distinctive as possible we have to become creative to display the modern home modern-day like properties that are modern today.
FlorenceFlor•ence (flôr′əns, flor′-),USA pronunciation n.
- Italian, Firenze. a city in central Italy, on the Arno River: capital of the former grand duchy of Tuscany. 464,425.
- a city in NW Alabama, on the Tennessee River. 37,029.
- a city in E South Carolina. 30,062.
- a town in N Kentucky. 15,586.
- a female given name: from a Latin word meaning "flowery.''
Tuftedtuft•ed (tuf′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- furnished or decorated with tufts.
- formed into or growing in a tuft or tufts.
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Cocktailcock•tail1 (kok′tāl′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various short mixed drinks, consisting typically of gin, whiskey, rum, vodka, or brandy, with different admixtures, as vermouth, fruit juices, or flavorings, usually chilled and frequently sweetened.
- a portion of food, as seafood served with a sauce, a mixture of fruits, or juice, served as the appetizer course of a meal.
- [Pharm.]a beverage or solution concocted of various drugs.
- any eclectic mixture or miscellaneous collection.
- to drink cocktails, esp. at a cocktail party: They cocktailed before going to the theater.
- (of women's clothing) styled for semiformal wear: a cocktail dress.
- of, pertaining to, used in, or suitable to the serving of cocktails: cocktail onions; cocktail napkins.
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.