This article of Bench Press Routine Chart was uploaded at February 24, 2018 at 9:36 pm. This image is uploaded under the Bench category. Bench Press Routine Chart is labelled with Bench Press Routine Chart, Bench, Press, Routine, Chart..
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Routinerou•tine (ro̅o̅ tēn′),USA pronunciation n.
- a customary or regular course of procedure.
- commonplace tasks, chores, or duties as must be done regularly or at specified intervals;
typical or everyday activity: the routine of an office.
- regular, unvarying, habitual, unimaginative, or rote procedure.
- an unvarying and constantly repeated formula, as of speech or action;
convenient or predictable response: Don't give me that brotherly-love routine!
- a complete set of coded instructions directing a computer to perform a series of operations.
- a series of operations performed by the computer.
- an individual act, performance, or part of a performance, as a song or dance, given regularly by an entertainer: a comic routine; a dance routine.
- of the nature of, proceeding by, or adhering to routine: routine duties.
- dull or uninteresting;
Bench Press Routine Chart have 8 images , they are Bench Press Routine Chart #1 Full Image For Bench Press Workout Routine Powerlifting Increase Bench Press Workout Routine Buckeye Bench Press ., Bench Press Routine Chart #2 GIF File For 1RM In The Range Of 100 To 330 Pounds ., Bench Press Routine Chart #3 Printable Bench Press Chart For Men And Women, Bench Press Routine Chart Nice Ideas #4 Fitness And Body Image, Bench Press Routine Chart #5 Bench Press Charts - Learn To Use A Simple Chart To Help You Get The Perfect Chest Workout - Impress Everybody With Your Large Lift - For, Lovely Bench Press Routine Chart #6 Max Bench Chart.Awesome Bench Press Workout Routine.jpg, Step 2: Plugging Your 1RM Into The Progression Table, Bench Press Routine Chart #8 531 Percentages Pg.1 531 Percentages Pg2. Here are the attachments:
After gripped by active nights, consuming dairy coffee with buddies or household work together at home is a situation plus a nice setting, invest their free period. Moments regain your energy using a large amount of recollections of camaraderie, warmth and recover power to struggle the strain of the task.
Contemporary coffee table influences the design is lavish and classy in features of your home. It is better for you to learn the different styles and types of contemporary coffee-table on the web, if you prefer to place a modern coffeetable within the family area.
A Bench Press Routine Chart could replicate of designing the household place the personal preference. You may favor distinct contemporary coffeetable for the home in case you are a person who has a contemporary home design. Modern coffee table featuring individual taste.