Corner Soaking Bathtub was posted at July 26, 2017 at 6:21 pm. It is published at the Bathtub category. Corner Soaking Bathtub is tagged with Corner Soaking Bathtub, Corner, Soaking, Bathtub..
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Soakingsoak (sōk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to lie in and become saturated or permeated with water or some other liquid.
- to pass, as a liquid, through pores, holes, or the like: The rain soaked through the tear in the umbrella.
- to be thoroughly wet.
- to penetrate or become known to the mind or feelings (fol. by in): The lesson didn't soak in.
- to drink immoderately, esp. alcoholic beverages: They were soaking at the bar.
- to place or keep in liquid in order to saturate thoroughly;
- to wet thoroughly;
saturate or drench.
- to permeate thoroughly, as liquid or moisture does.
- to heat (a piece) for reworking.
- to intoxicate (oneself ) by drinking an excess of liquor.
- to beat hard;
punish severely: I was soaked for that mistake.
- to extract or remove by or as by soaking (often fol. by out): to soak a stain out of a napkin.
- to overcharge: He was soaked by the waiter.
- soak up:
- to absorb or take in or up by absorption: Blotting paper soaks up ink.
- to absorb with one's mind or senses;
take in: to soak up information.
- [Slang.]to drink to excess: He can really soak up the booze.
- the act or state of soaking or the state of being soaked.
- the liquid in which anything is soaked.
- a heavy drinker.
- [Australian.]any small area of land, as near a spring or at the foot of a hill, that becomes swamplike or holds water after a period of heavy rain.
Bathtubbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
The post of Corner Soaking Bathtub have 7 attachments , they are Atlantis Tubs 6060C Cascade 60x60x23 Inch Corner Soaking Bathtub Traditional-bathtubs, Corner Soaking Bathtub #2 Venzi Luna 60 X 60 Corner Soaking Bathtub With Center Drain By Atlantis, Corner Soaking Bathtub Nice Design #3 Corner Bath With Curves, Corner Soaking Bathtub Images #4 Aquatica, Venzi Tovila 60 X 60 Corner Soaking Bathtub With Center Drain By Atlantis, Corner Soaking Bathtub Design Ideas #6 Corner Soaking Tubs Acrylic Soaker Bathtubsacrylic Tub With Shower Combo For Two ., Corner Soaking Bathtub #7 Cleopatra Corner 61\. Below are the images:
Lumber floors you will find many shades out there available in the market I am sure there's a product to match developers to even the wildest ideas. While being imaginative and pushing the limitations of traditional style is obviously delightful within the interior planning sector continues to be essential to follow along with specific guidelines and guidelines to prevent a few of the faults awkward Corner Soaking Bathtub style.
Avoid using dark flooring in a small bedroom with dim walls - it'll make the space more dense and gloomy (observe floors made-of dark timber). Dim colors draw out the warmth of another aspects of decor. In suites with low ceilings go for walls and lightcolored floors.
The area dimension, surface and color of high ceilings, the surfaces as well as the colour of the furniture should be your first concern whenever choosing shades for your ground. For your ultimate layout to be successful ought to be complementary shades. The brand new ground must complement the wood surfaces that are existing to keep the honesty and stream of your home.
Below you will uncover some simple-but impressive tips when deciding on the Corner Soaking Bathtub for your interior, to remember.