The article about Cottage Trust was posted at February 24, 2018 at 9:32 pm. This article is posted under the Cottage category. Cottage Trust is tagged with Cottage Trust, Cottage, Trust..
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Trusttrust (trust),USA pronunciation n.
- reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing;
- confident expectation of something;
- confidence in the certainty of future payment for property or goods received;
credit: to sell merchandise on trust.
- a person on whom or thing on which one relies: God is my trust.
- the condition of one to whom something has been entrusted.
- the obligation or responsibility imposed on a person in whom confidence or authority is placed: a position of trust.
- charge, custody, or care: to leave valuables in someone's trust.
- something committed or entrusted to one's care for use or safekeeping, as an office, duty, or the like;
- a fiduciary relationship in which one person (the trustee) holds the title to property (the trust estate or trust property) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary).
- the property or funds so held.
- an illegal combination of industrial or commercial companies in which the stock of the constituent companies is controlled by a central board of trustees, thus making it possible to manage the companies so as to minimize production costs, control prices, eliminate competition, etc.
- any large industrial or commercial corporation or combination having a monopolistic or semimonopolistic control over the production of some commodity or service.
- in trust, in the position of being left in the care or guardianship of another: She left money to her uncle to keep in trust for her children.
- of or pertaining to trusts or a trust.
- to rely upon or place confidence in someone or something (usually fol. by in or to): to trust in another's honesty; trusting to luck.
- to have confidence;
hope: Things work out if one only trusts.
- to sell merchandise on credit.
- to have trust or confidence in;
rely or depend on.
- to believe.
- to expect confidently;
hope (usually fol. by a clause or infinitive as object): trusting the job would soon be finished; trusting to find oil on the land.
- to commit or consign with trust or confidence.
- to permit to remain or go somewhere or to do something without fear of consequences: He does not trust his children out of his sight.
- to invest with a trust;
entrust with something.
- to give credit to (a person) for goods, services, etc., supplied: Will you trust us till payday?
- trust to, to rely on;
trust: Never trust to luck!
The post about Cottage Trust have 3 attachments including Cottage Trust #1 National Trust, UK Cornwall Coombe Village Ford Cottage Landmark Trust Holiday Let, The Garden Cottage, Polesden Lacey | Garden Cottage, National Trust And Renting. Following are the photos:
The sack is really where you spend a great deal of your time and a crucial part of your house. So it's essential that you just provide it with preference that is superior. Additionally it's also wise to make certain that the furniture relative to the room's concept.
Should you take a look at furniture, it'd become a good plan where you'll get inexpensive and good furniture which will suit your allowance to learn. Your perfect factor would be to find an internet retailer that offers it at a very inexpensive discount in case you are looking for Cottage Trust furniture. And also the greatest aspect is you can even review furniture's price before you create your option.
Additionally it is feasible you will discover greater selections online than in furniture outlets. Although looking for your room equipment bear in mind to check different important things that accompany it such as pillowcases sheets and so on out. These may also be generally obtainable in the retailer that is same.