This post of Define Racks was published at July 20, 2017 at 9:29 pm. It is posted under the Rack category. Define Racks is labelled with Define Racks, Define, Racks..
Definede•fine (di fīn′),USA pronunciation v. -fined, -fin•ing.
- to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define "liberal.''
- to explain or identify the nature or essential qualities of;
describe: to define judicial functions.
- to fix or lay down definitely;
specify distinctly: to define one's responsibilities.
- to determine or fix the boundaries or extent of: to define property with stakes.
- to make clear the outline or form of: The roof was boldly defined against the sky.
- to set forth the meaning of a word, phrase, etc.;
construct a definition.
Racksrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Define Racks have 7 images including Racks Of Servers., Diagram Showing Different Parts Of A Roof Rack, Wikipedia, Angle Iron Racks Define Design: Astonishing Racks Ideas ., Test Tube Rack Sets, Test Tube Rack, Set, Laboratory Supplies, Racks, Racks Define Wrack Ideas: Astonishing Racks Ideas ., Rack Definition Define Rack .. Following are the attachments:
It's time for you to paint your showcase first stirring the paint till it opens. Next use a brush or roller to smoothly coat the paint that is lightweight onto all materials of the restroom cabinet. Safer than to darken the undertaking with one layer of color, to utilize some light layers. Enable overnight or to dry for a number of hours, then reinstall your next and / or next color coats.
Another strategy to tidy-up your outdated bathroom is by the addition of new knobs towards the drawer and closet opportunities. Additionally exchanging the touch with a new and more modern style may also support update your Define Racks that is previous.
Now we have decorated back the dressing table replacing handles and all opportunities within the toilet flooring that touches the surrounding flooring or wall, and reinserting all-the accessories that have been introduced in this process. Now's a good time to modify the doorway when it is not strung precisely to ensure that tiny change to make the place of new screws to close the door evenly.