Garden Gate Apartments Fort Worth was uploaded at September 14, 2017 at 6:34 am. It is uploaded under the Garden category. Garden Gate Apartments Fort Worth is labelled with Garden Gate Apartments Fort Worth, Garden, Gate, Apartments, Fort, Worth..
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Gategate1 (gāt),USA pronunciation n., v., gat•ed, gat•ing.
- a movable barrier, usually on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.
- an opening permitting passage through an enclosure.
- a tower, architectural setting, etc., for defending or adorning such an opening or for providing a monumental entrance to a street, park, etc.: the gates of the walled city; the palace gate.
- any means of access or entrance: The gate to stardom is talent.
- a mountain pass.
- any movable barrier, as at a tollbooth or a road or railroad crossing.
- a gateway or passageway in a passenger terminal or pier that leads to a place for boarding a train, plane, or ship.
- a sliding barrier for regulating the passage of water, steam, or the like, as in a dam or pipe;
- an obstacle in a slalom race, consisting of two upright poles anchored in the snow a certain distance apart.
- the opening between these poles, through which a competitor in a slalom race must ski.
- the total number of persons who pay for admission to an athletic contest, a performance, an exhibition, etc.
- the total receipts from such admissions.
- [Cell Biol.]a temporary channel in a cell membrane through which substances diffuse into or out of a cell.
- [Motion Pictures.]See film gate.
- a sash or frame for a saw or gang of saws.
- Also called ingate. a channel or opening in a mold through which molten metal is poured into the mold cavity.
- the waste metal left in such a channel after hardening.
- a signal that makes an electronic circuit operative or inoperative either for a certain time interval or until another signal is received.
- Also called logic gate. a circuit with one output that is activated only by certain combinations of two or more inputs.
- get the gate, [Slang.]to be dismissed, sent away, or rejected.
- give (someone) the gate, [Slang.]
- to reject (a person), as one's fiancé, lover, or friend.
- to dismiss from one's employ: They gave him the gate because he was caught stealing.
- (at British universities) to punish by confining to the college grounds.
- to control the operation of (an electronic device) by means of a gate.
- to select the parts of (a wave signal) that are within a certain range of amplitude or within certain time intervals.
- [Metall.]to make or use a gate.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Fortfort (fôrt, fōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong or fortified place occupied by troops and usually surrounded by walls, ditches, and other defensive works;
- any permanent army post.
- (formerly) a trading post.
- hold the fort:
- to defend one's position against attack or criticism.
- to maintain the existing state of affairs.
Worthworth1 (wûrth),USA pronunciation prep.
- good or important enough to justify (what is specified): advice worth taking; a place worth visiting.
- having a value of, or equal in value to, as in money: This vase is worth 12 dollars.
- having property to the value or amount of: They are worth millions.
- excellence of character or quality as commanding esteem: women of worth.
- usefulness or importance, as to the world, to a person, or for a purpose: Your worth to the world is inestimable.
- value, as in money.
- a quantity of something of a specified value: ten cents' worth of candy.
property or possessions: net worth.
- for all one is worth, [Informal.]to the utmost: He ran for all he was worth.
This blog post about Garden Gate Apartments Fort Worth have 6 attachments including Slideshow Image 3, Apartments.com, Garden Gate Apartments - Ft. Worth Apartments For Rent, Lovely Garden Gate Apartments Fort Worth #4 Apartments.com, Garden Gate Apartments Fort Worth #5 Apartment Finder, Charming Garden Gate Apartments Fort Worth #6 Sunny Days - Garden Gate Apartments. Below are the attachments:
The Garden Gate Apartments Fort Worth is not segregated from the house ang beautiful garden design. Beyond spreading seed you know enhance the backyard! Yard decor also includes decor of the pad yard, a space in the centre of the park for a variety of purpose. the models are seen by us. Possess a cottage while in the garden would be great.
Several things can be done there, having fun with your family, while savoring the morning atmosphere and green parks, to basically relax using a stroll across the hotel we could do going for a bust. The Garden Gate Apartments Fort Worth can be made with packet or lumber. It may be built on top of the shrub or on a lawn. In general, the pad garden includes a size that is small.
For motivation homemade exclusive backyard is visible in the former garden design of the chair. Increase the cottage or even a home, usually takes devote the nation's topic. Keeping with the different parts of quality and candor and character, a record lodge should offer peace and solace. Most lodges sign situated in the hamlet countries.