Home & Family Hosts was posted at June 21, 2017 at 10:18 pm. This post is posted at the Home category. Home & Family Hosts is labelled with Home & Family Hosts, Home, &, Family, Hosts..
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Error 502PHP7.0-FPM restart, please wait...
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Hostshost1 (hōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who receives or entertains guests at home or elsewhere: the host at a theater party.
- a master of ceremonies, moderator, or interviewer for a television or radio program.
- a person, place, company, or the like, that provides services, resources, etc., as for a convention or sporting event: Our city would like to serve as host for the next Winter Olympics.
- the landlord of an inn.
- a living animal or plant from which a parasite obtains nutrition.
- [Surg.]the recipient of a graft. Cf. donor (def. 2).
- to be the host at (a dinner, reception, etc.): He hosted a reception for new members.
- to act as host to: The vice president hosted the foreign dignitaries during their visit.
- to act as master of ceremonies, moderator, or interviewer for: to host a popular talk show.
- to perform the duties or functions of a host.
Home & Family Hosts have 6 photos it's including MortgageDepot.com, Home & Family Hosts #2 Consumer Reports, Today Show, Home & Family Hosts #4 Home Loan In Washington Container From Commencement To End The Option Obtainable, Good Home & Family Hosts #5 The Best Time To Sell Your Home, Open .. Following are the photos:
Applying type grandeur countries means delivering the outside, inside. Decorate bungalow or the cottage should not have an excessive amount of difficulty following a region utilising goal shading and the topicis intellect sits right away from screen. While the design enhance wood lodge using dynamics as trials, employing normal wood for furniture and your deck can fit.
Plank or birch will actually compliment any bedroom, specifically cottage or cottage. You can abandon it in an original frame or use wood spot provides landscapes of the domain, to keep the original look of lumber. Whether you maybe more current glance or decide on legitimacy, timber is most likely the best decision when it is logcabin that is sunlit.
You might elect to give the previous furniture from your residence to bungalow or a cottage. Utilizing a pillowcase for couch or a loveseat can make the furniture search fresh. Sometimes accentuate sign resort, furniture might be painted by you. Home & Family Hosts will also provide a new-look crisp.