The blog post about Nine Section Whip was posted on September 20, 2017 at 2:04 pm. This post is published under the Sectional category. Nine Section Whip is labelled with Nine Section Whip, Nine, Section, Whip..
Ninenine (nīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal number, eight plus one.
- a symbol for this number, as 9 or IX.
- a set of this many persons or things.
- a baseball team.
- a playing card with nine pips.
- dressed to the nines, looking one's best;
dressed smartly, splendidly, etc.: All the girls were dressed to the nines for the party.
- the Nine, the Muses.
- amounting to nine in number.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Whipwhip (hwip, wip),USA pronunciation v., whipped or whipt, whip•ping, n.
- to beat with a strap, lash, rod, or the like, esp. by way of punishment or chastisement;
thrash: Criminals used to be whipped for minor offenses.
- to strike with quick, repeated strokes of something slender and flexible;
lash: He impatiently whipped his leg with his riding crop.
- to drive with lashes;
urge or force on with, or as with, a lash, rod, etc.
- to lash or castigate with words.
- to unite, bring together, or bring into line: The sergeant was ordered to whip the troops into line.
- to defeat or overcome: to whip the opposition; to whip a bad habit.
- to hoist or haul by means of a whip.
- to move quickly and suddenly;
pull, jerk, seize, or the like, with a sudden movement (often fol. by out, in, into, etc.): He whipped his gun out of its holster.
- to fish (a stream, lake, etc.) with rod and line, esp. by making repeated casts: I whipped the stream all day and caught nothing.
- to beat (eggs, cream, etc.) to a froth with an eggbeater, whisk, fork, or other implement in order to mix in air and cause expansion.
- to overlay or cover (cord, rope, etc.) with cord, thread, or the like wound about it: to whip the end of a hawser.
- to wind (cord, twine, thread, etc.) about something: The tailor whipped the seams with heavy thread.
- to use a light overcasting stitch in sewing.
- to move or go quickly and suddenly;
whisk: She whipped into the store for some milk.
- to beat or lash about, as a pennant in the wind.
- to fish with rod and line, esp. by casting the line frequently.
- whip in, [Hunting.]to prevent from wandering, as hounds.
- whip off, to write hurriedly: He whipped off three new songs last night.
- whip up:
- to plan or assemble quickly: to whip up a delicious dinner.
- to incite;
stir: The crowd was whipped up to a frenzy.
- an instrument for striking, as in driving animals or in punishing, typically consisting of a lash or other flexible part with a more rigid handle.
- a whipping or lashing stroke or motion.
- a utensil for whipping;
- a dish made of cream or egg whites whipped to a froth with flavoring, often with fruit pulp or the like: prune whip.
- a party manager in a legislative body who secures attendance for voting and directs other members.
- (in Britain) a written call made on members of a party to be in attendance for voting.
- a windmill vane.
- [Hunting.]a whipper-in.
- a tackle consisting of a fall rove through a single standing block(single whip) so as to change the direction of hauling with no mechanical advantage, or consisting of a fall secured at one end and rove through a single running and a single standing block(double whip) so as to change the direction of hauling with a mechanical advantage of two, neglecting friction. Cf. gun tackle. See diag. under tackle.
- the wrapping around the end of a whipped cord or the like.
- Also called whirl. [Mach.]eccentric rotation of a shaft having its center line slightly curved between supporting bearings.
- a branchless shoot of a woody plant, esp. one resulting from the first year's growth of a bud or graft.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a person who uses a whip as part of his or her work, as a driver of horses or a coachman.
Nine Section Whip have 10 attachments , they are Nine Section Whip, Wushu Chain Whip - 9 Section, Wonderful Nine Section Whip #3 Enso Martial Arts Shop Nine Section Chain Whip, Antique Chinese Ancient Weapon Pattern Nine-section Whip, Nine Section Whip Nice Ideas #5 Medium Weight Nine Section Chain Whip, Chaîne 9 Sections, Martial Arts Mart, Antique Chinese Ancient Weapon Pattern Nine-section Whip, Nine Section Whip Amazing Ideas #9 Nine Section Chain Whip ., Martial Arts Mart. Following are the attachments:
Before discussing Nine Section Whip, we would prefer to discuss some advice on make counter up inside your space. Ensure you select a table that is dressing with potential that is optimum. Nine Section Whip can be utilized for you personally who would like to alter area is made up by the look of the.
Chairs may be the appropriate choice for a combined with dressing table, in addition to useful as it can be integrated beneath the beneath the cabinet, ottoman also gives light's feeling.
Inside Nine Section Whip's feeling that you have to be able to allow for all the requirements including fragrances, components assortment, before the 'functions' instruments makeup items. Generally speaking, dressers require extra lighting. This can be circumvented by setting a wall lamp about the side mirror that was left and right or by the addition of a little lamp at around the mirror.