This article of Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe was posted on August 6, 2017 at 9:41 pm. It is published at the Garden category. Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe is labelled with Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, Olive, Garden, Spinach, Artichoke, Dip, Recipe..
Oliveol•ive (ol′iv),USA pronunciation n.
- an evergreen tree, Olea europaea, of Mediterranean and other warm regions, cultivated chiefly for its fruit. Cf. olive family.
- the fruit of this tree, a small oval drupe, eaten as a relish and used as a source of oil.
- Also called olive wood. the wood of this tree, valued for ornamental work.
- the foliage of this tree.
- a wreath of it.
- any of various related or similar trees.
- See olive branch.
- the ocher green or dull yellow green of the unripe olive fruit.
- of, pertaining to, or made of olives, their foliage, or their fruit.
- of the color olive.
- tinged with this color: an olive complexion.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Spinachspin•ach (spin′ich),USA pronunciation n.
- a plant, Spinacia oleracea, cultivated for its edible, crinkly or flat leaves.
- the leaves.
Artichokear•ti•choke (är′ti chōk′),USA pronunciation n.
- a tall, thistlelike composite plant, Cynara scolymus, native to the Mediterranean region, of which the numerous scalelike bracts and receptacle of the immature flower head are eaten as a vegetable.
- the large, rounded, closed flower head itself.
- See Jerusalem artichoke. Also called globe artichoke (for defs. 1, 2).
Dipdip1 (dip),USA pronunciation v., dipped or (Archaic) dipt;
- to plunge (something, as a cloth or sponge) temporarily into a liquid, so as to moisten it, dye it, or cause it to take up some of the liquid: He dipped the brush into the paint bucket.
- to raise or take up by a bailing, scooping, or ladling action: to dip water out of a boat; to dip ice cream from a container.
- to lower and raise: to dip a flag in salutation.
- to immerse (a sheep, hog, etc.) in a solution to destroy germs, parasites, or the like.
- to make (a candle) by repeatedly plunging a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- to lower and rehoist (a yard of a lugsail) when coming about in tacking.
- [Archaic.]to baptize by immersion.
- [Obs.]to moisten or wet as if by immersion.
- to plunge into water or other liquid and emerge quickly: The boat dipped into the waves.
- to put the hand, a dipper, etc., down into a liquid or a container, esp. in order to remove something (often fol. by in or into): He dipped into the jar for an olive.
- to withdraw something, esp. in small amounts (usually fol. by in or into): to dip into savings.
- to sink or drop down: The sun dipped below the horizon.
- to incline or slope downward: At that point the road dips into a valley.
- to decrease slightly or temporarily: Stock-market prices often dip on Fridays.
- to engage slightly in a subject (often fol. by in or into): to dip into astronomy.
- to read here and there in a book, subject, or author's work (often fol. by in or into): to dip into Plato.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to take snuff.
dip′pa•ble, adj., n.
- the act of dipping.
- that which is taken up by dipping.
- a quantity taken up by dipping;
the amount that a scoop, ladle, dipper, etc., will hold.
- a scoop of ice cream.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a liquid or soft substance into which something is dipped.
- a creamy mixture of savory foods for scooping with potato chips, crackers, and the like, often served as an hors d'oeuvre, esp. with cocktails.
- a momentary lowering;
a sinking down.
- a moderate or temporary decrease: a dip in stock-market prices.
- a downward extension, inclination, slope, or course.
- the amount of such extension.
- a hollow or depression in the land.
- a brief swim: She took a dip in the ocean and then sat on the beach for an hour.
- [Geol., Mining.]the downward inclination of a vein or stratum with reference to the horizontal.
- the angular amount by which the horizon lies below the level of the eye.
- Also called angle of dip, inclination, magnetic dip, magnetic inclination. the angle that a freely rotating magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon.
- a short, downward plunge, as of an airplane.
- a candle made by repeatedly dipping a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- [Gymnastics.]an exercise on the parallel bars in which the elbows are bent until the chin is on a level with the bars, and then the body is elevated by straightening the arms.
- a pickpocket.
- at the dip, not fully raised;
halfway up the halyard: an answering pennant flown at the dip.Cf. close (def. 65b).
Error 502PHP7.0-FPM restart, please wait...
The article of Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe have 7 attachments including Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe #1 CopyKat Recipes, Spinach Artichoke Dip Is A Snack Dip That Everyone Loves. This Olive Garden Copy Cat, CopyKat Recipes, Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe #4 Spinach Artichoke Dip Is A Snack Dip That Everyone Loves. This Olive Garden Copy Cat, CopyKat Recipes, Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe #6 Genius Kitchen, Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe #7 Spinach Artichoke Dip Is A Snack Dip That Everyone Loves. This Olive Garden Copy Cat. Here are the images:
Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe style has changed into a beloved design of many individuals with their property. The design is stylish, search that was easy and contemporary has drawn a lot of people to utilize for their occupancy. Getting a modern look that is contemporary wonderful? The furniture is designed for modern style model comes with an interesting characteristic.
The style design furnishings provide the feeling of easy and sunshine while in the closing appearance of the area. the utilization of an straightline can obtains this to-use white colour so impressed light and clean. Another content utilized is glass material which can be transparent to provide a more modern's impact.
Ground with supplies for example pottery tile, ceramics, wood effectively entered inside the modern class. Provide completing pretty just like a carpeting for yet another impression of luxury also to accident room visually. This technique is for separating between the dining area and also the living room which usually look alongside each other most perfect.
The colour palette of Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe design model is dominated from the scheme of shades that were basic like black, brown, gray, and white. Utilize these colors for internal factors for example walls, ceiling, ground, and reserving a location to get a dash of vivid colors of the room in furniture and components.
Utilize your imagination for a more innovative approach styles and finishes to offer a beauty that is striking in the place. Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe has opened up chances for the product used to execute interior-design standout is. The feeling that is thought in contemporary home design is lines that are small and setting " material that is less ".
Today with natural light inside the bedroom, room is created bright and available with modern modern interiordesign. So that lighting may be reflected round the room in the house select white flooring product. Furthermore use glass in place of windows that are huge wall substance and skylights to bring in day light as much as feasible in house.